Basic and Simple Sermon Outline: The Risks and Gains of Having Friends.
If there’s no risk there is no gain? In man’s point of view if we never risk we will never gain anything. I presume that should be acceptable and accurate as well. Since we need to prioritize and pick the most important ones to us. There is an urgency to divide and spend quality time with our love ones.
- Proverbs 14:4 – Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox.
To gain a friend we should sacrifice something too.
- Proverbs 17:17 – A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
- Proverbs 18:24 – A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
- Luke 11:5 – Then Jesus said to them, “Suppose you have a friend, and you go to him at midnight and say, ‘Friend, lend me three loaves of bread
- Luke 11:8 – I tell you, even though he will not get up and give you the bread because of friendship, yet because of your shameless audacity he will surely get up and give you as much as you need.
- John 15:13 – Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
- Matthew 10:39 – He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
- Psalms 91:2-6 …A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee…
Please subscribe to the MysteryoftheGospel.com and watch out for more sermon outline.
May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you today.