The Concept of the Absolute Oneness of God.
We believe in an absolute one God. Not three, not two but only one in every single way. This is the simplest explanation and most logical of all the beliefs of God’s deity but the most neglected one. That is not surprising at all, since this is part of God’s mystery which has been hidden by God Himself. If God hid it no one can discover and understand it without His permission.
Ephesians 3:8 – Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
verse 9 – And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
The idea of Absolute Oneness
Absolute oneness of God refers to the single entity of being Himself. He is one not two or more than three. He is only by Himself. He was from the beginning, He is now and He will be until the end. He is Him. As God, He can be whatsoever He wants to be. But not in multiples but only one in number, in personality and individuality.
Let us clear it up. God Himself planned and willed to become 100% man. As God, He was the Father and creator of all things in the beginning. God Himself became man and He was Jesus the Christ. During those times, there was no God in heaven and anywhere else because God was a man. God lived for about 34 years as a man not God. God was absent but He is in control through His principles, laws of nature and by the guidance of His spirits (His holy angels).
Please read God Created everything.
It is not my intention to displeasure, persecute or offend in anyway – any group or anybody. I may hurt many by sharing the truth that I understand. But this is only my way to share our love and concerns to the world. Please refrain using this website if you find it displeasing. Sorry for the inconvenience. I just hope you can stick until the end of the page.
Why not two Gods or three Gods?
I know everyone has already their own beliefs and I respect that. But once more, give this article a shot. We have to open our minds to the most basic and logical wisdom available. We have to balance all the facts and logic to reach the absolute truth.
I will refrain from pointing out dozens of bible verses, since as a Bible student we should all be familiar that these logics are all strategically established in the Holy Scripture.
Why not two Gods, three Gods or A God and a man at the same time?
- It was God’s definite and certain principle that He is one, not two, three or more. He is only one. He surely knows no other God. If you know another God, then you are wiser than God. And, that will never happen.
Isaiah 44:8 -Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.
- He can not be two because the glory will be divided. He is the only glorious God. Let us not also forget His name is Jealous. He is a jealous God. He will never allow more Gods even having an assistant God or a small God. He is one in numerical value and identity.
Exodus 34:14 – For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
- Allowing and having two Gods and more is a sign of God’s weakness. He was never weak as God.
- Having a separate entity who is a God the son will be against His principles of reproduction. He was the one who introduced that principle to man. Who will be the mother of God? If the son was a God. He needed a mother so on and so forth. God came from no one.
- Three will never be one. Scholars and geniuses can convince most people that three is one but you can not teach that to ten year olds. Because you will just be lying in their face. You call that basic logic. We have to be true to our kids. You can fool others but in reality of logic and reason that is not applicable.
- Two apples may have the same substance but they are two not one apple. We cannot count a “completely separate entity” to be a part of just one body. That is plain illogical.
- God is never a man. Man is never a God. But God can become or transform into a 100% man. Absolutely, there is no problem with that. It is not against His principles and righteousness. He can do all His pleasure. He is the Almighty God.
Isaiah 46:10 -Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
- God is not equal to man. They are completely opposite. They can not co-reside to each other. 50% God and 50% man will not be logical. You call that cheating. God never cheats. But man will cheat.
- Holy Spirit can co-inhabit and dwell with you but it does not mean you are God. It only means you are guided and blessed by the Holy Spirit.
- Absolute oneness is like a man who from the beginning was a child and a son, became a father after many years and became a grandfather after decades but he is still the same person. God is one from the beginning to the end. He is Him though He may have changed roles and forms in between from one way to another but it is all Him. From start to end, it was all Him. It was just by Himself, alone.
God totally transformed into/totally turned into a man. God became the son as a pure man for about 34 years and after that went back to being a God again. He ascended back in heaven as the Father of all.
Rationale behind the belief that God became 100% man.
- Nothing is impossible to God. He proved so many things to us.
- God became man. Nowhere in the scripture that God cannot become 100% man.
- God became weak not as God but as a man. God is Almighty but He experienced to be powerless, a mere man. All things are easy being God. Thus, becoming a pure man was the greatest challenge of God and He succeeded.
- God will never die but He died when He became flesh. God tasted death when He was Jesus.
- He suffered for real and all was authentic.
- God is always perfect. But He exhibited His perfections through real sufferings.
- He experienced to be created and to be a man. He became a better God with better promises.
- God proved that He truly love us when He became man. The greatest meaning of love is laying down your own life for others. God Himself is no stranger to that. He laid down His life for us. He died at the cross and finished the old covenant.
- God defeated satan as man. God can always defeat satan as God but who would have expected that he was defeated when God was a pure man. It was the most embarrassing defeat.
- All glory and honor should only be dedicated to Him. All triumphs and exaltations should only be offered to Him. He is the Almighty God our Lord Jesus Christ. This was the plan of God, He created all things for His own pleasure. He is the only recipient of all splendid things, not His angels or any other separate entity.
If you still do have an open heart and mind this should be enough to make you believe and convince you somehow in an absolute oneness of God. For now, I will keep the rest of the reasonings privately. The greatest philosophies are yet to be revealed upon God’s appointed time.Thank you for staying with me. To God be the glory. Amen.